Company: Atlas Copco
Smart machines and the Industrial “Internet of Things” will push sweeping change through nearly every industry on the planet. It will be the most important technical and business trend of our lifetimes. Atlas Copco acknowledges this trend, and we are actively implementing smart systems into all our machines.
Together with our team, you will not only work on our advanced control systems and algorithm but also on our next generation platform of controllers.
We expect you to have a strong interest in Embedded Systems Hardware and Control systems development with focus on emerging technologies from the IoT, Industry 4.0, and state of the art development ideas and tools.
You will be working on design and development of various products boards.
You will be part of the team which is responsible for various activities like, component selection , hardware design, PCB design, prototype etc.
You will be working with various compliances like Reach and RoHS.
To succeed, you will need
- Degree in Industrial Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication with 4 to 5 years industrial working experience.
- Knowledge of microprocessor, FPGA and memory circuits
- Must experienced in converting high level customer requirement into design requirement.
- Must be experienced in design document, Risk analysis and management.
- Must be experienced in complete life cycle of product ( i.e. New Product Development, Active Product Support and End of Life Solutions.)
- Analog, Mixed Signal, High Speed, knowledge of circuit simulation, signal integrity, EMI/EMC standards.
- Capable of board bring up, soldering, lab activities and must have good debugging skills