Requirement of this position is to perform Test stand Software Development in Lab View Veristand, Inertia & Codesys and provide instrumentation assistance to engineering personnel for system testing. Automation of testing and data acquisition at high speeds is essential for successful operation of test stands. Digitalization of test lab operations through Lab View, Microsoft Power BI or Microsoft Power automate.
- Must have experience in LabVIEW development.
- Must have experience of NI Veristand. NI LabVIEW and NI Veristand, it includes VI development.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience working with Compact DAQ, Compact RIO, FPGA programming.
- Knowledge of RS-232, RS-485, CAN J1939 communication for third party hardware communication.
- Should have excellent trouble shooting, debugging, and testing of existing LabVIEW and Veristand application.
- Basic knowledge of Instrumentation includes National instruments hardware, sensor wiring and electrical wiring.
- Basic knowledge of sensors, Variable frequency drive (VFD), servo drive & motor
- Certification-in LabVIEW is good to have (CLD)
- Working Knowledge of Power BI, Python is preferable.
- Experience in writing and debugging LabVIEW Real Time and FPGA code.
- Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions.
- Clear understanding about Sensors, Electronic components of DAQ & Control software i.e., LabVIEW etc.
Background & Skills
- Experience required: 4 to 8 years.
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech or Masters in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics