As an Engineer -Product in the Renesas Radiofrequency Division (RFD) you will bring your experience and expertise to drive cutting edge Renesas RFICs through the Product Lifecycle. Your primary focus will be Revenue Attainment, Gross Margin Improvement, New Product Introductions. Your assignments will require you to collaborate effectively with all levels of the Renesas organization and communicate progress to deliverables in an effective manner. You will also be a key player in other business-critical projects that require engineering leadership through influence and an exemplary degree of technical skill.
- Cost reduction via yield improvement and test time reduction.
- Manage multiple new products through the Renesas New Product Development process from Product Compliance to Production Release.
- Generate Characterization, Qualification, Bench-to-ATE Correlation and Test Limit plans for new products based on Rensesas guidelines and JEDEC standards.
- Drive measurements/data collection and statistical analysis for Characterization, Qualification, Correlation, Production Test Limit setting, and any other specialized testing for datasheet parameters.
- Review NPI related hardware designs.
- Excursion management (Low yield and RMAs)
- Work with Renesas Test Development team to design and implement production test solutions.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the RFD NPI process. Focus areas include streamlining Test, Qualification and Characterization plans and strategies, reducing documentation overhead, and leveraging NPI efficiencies such as Qualification by Similarity (QBS).
- Contribute technical expertise to business critical projects as required to advance RFD business objectives.
- BSEE with 1-3 years of experience in RF characterization
- Detailed knowledge of RF theory & techniques
- Statistical analysis background
- Experienced in bench testing of RF parameters including Gain, IP3, IP2, P1dB, Harmonics, Noise Figure, MxN Spurs, s-parameters,
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience of RF Instruments: Network Analyzer, Power Supplies, DMM, Spectrum Analyzer, Noise Figure Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Power Meter, RF Source
- RF board level design experience
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Can work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage complex projects in parallel and to schedule
- High energy, driven-to-succeed personality
- Experience working with databases and creating reports
- Knowledge of Digital Modulation
- Knowledge of measurement automation