The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking the ideal Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join our diverse team.
In this role, Be a member of global team testing software development activities in the embedded software area for Danfoss Drives
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Be a member of global team testing software development activities in the embedded software area for Danfoss Drives
- Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Responsible for creating Test Cases and execute & analyze them
- Overall Test development and execution (Manual & Automation)
- Publish & maintain test reports and dashboard
- Ensure adherence to QA processes & various tools
Background & Skills
Minimum Requirements to Education Background :
Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Embedded Systems or any related field
Minimum Requirements to working Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in embedded field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and development of product software verification tests.
- At least 1 year of experience required in large scale embedded projects.
- Experience on Automated product software verification tests using National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand
- Experience in Python & Robot Framework
- Knowledge of SDLC & formal test engineering techniques is required.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.