The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Job function: CorePlatform Peripheral USB Engineer
- 1 to 4 years of experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge and experience in Linux device driver environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in C
- Good understanding of microprocessor, multiprocessor architecture.
- Good understanding of basic real-time/embedded programming concepts & RTOS concepts
- Experience in peripheral interface drivers; 2 wire or 4 wire protocol driver or USB
- knowledge would be plus.
- Driver design and development on multiprocessor and multithreaded ASIC platforms with SDLC cycle.
- Device Driver development/support includes USB specifications.
- Debug and resolve issues in drivers reported by internal test teams as well as by customers.
BE/BTech/MTech – Electronics & Communication , Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.