Location: Gurugram and Mumbai
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Testing of software and hardware for control & protection for HVDC/FACTS/AC Switchyard systems
- Testing of primary electrical equipment in HV AC Switchyards
- Testing and programming of numerical protection relays (preferably Siemens SIPROTEC family)
- Preparation for factory test procedures, protocols and reports
- Performing factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests as per procedure for HVDC/FACTS C&P systems at factory and site
- Troubleshooting and technical service support at customer sites
- Updating of engineering documentation/drawings upon completion of factory and site tests
- Job would involve extensive travelling to customer project sites and customer interaction
- Knowledge of control systems and digital systems
- keen interest in software programming and electronic circuitry
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics with 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Good knowledge in testing of software and hardware for control & protection for HVDC/FACTS/AC Switchyard systems. Experience on HVDC/FACTS system is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge in testing and programming of numerical protection relays
- Must be technically sound to face Customer directly.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team lead, Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure