- Works as a technical liaison in the field to support customers in design and application of the company’s products.
- Preparing technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer’s request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application.
- Conducting regular follow up on customer’s activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities
- Evaluating the customer’s requirement regarding systems application and administering the technical, technological, and functional aspects of proposals accordingly as instructed
- Participating in different seminars, conferences, and meetings for promotion
- Should be self-motivated, with a desire to continually learn new product offerings & possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Willingness to conduct market research intelligence exercise to ascertain competitor’s information.
- Provide technical support to Customers & Sales Channels Partners throughout territory.
- Ensure coordination of technical matters with the company.
- Manage Joint Development Programs with Customers.
- Need to be independent
- BS/BE or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably with years of hands-on experience in analog power management electronics, “on the PCB” (fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Oral / written proficiency in the English language
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision
- Have some background on ACDC applications