- Advertisement -
Company: Infineon Technologies
In Your New Role You Will
- Work with Sales and Marketing team, secure design-in/design-win at key/focused customers, especially in Telecom SMPS and Data centre /Server DCDC power supplies applications in India
- ,Select and recommend IFX offerings related to selected focus applications and PSS power related product to customer engineers and explain trade-offs of each potential solution
- Provide extensive 1st level technical customer support for selected focus applications or product families and manage customers’ technical questions. Support customers on schematic reviews, layout reviews, board bring ups, tuning/optimization and full validation testing.
- Understand, define, and communicate the value proposition for relevant Infineon’s products, recommendations on product selection fort he desired cost/benefit ratio for responsible applications in India
- Provide technical support (paper design, solution proposal and debugging) to customers and deliver application/product training to customers as well as local partners
- Collect and feedback customer/application requirements to regional and global system/product application teams
- Support local business development and partnership expanding for focused applications and product families
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree in BSEE required / MSEE desired
- 1~3 years relevant experience in power electronics with emphasis on digital Low Voltage Field Application Engineer – DC / DC Power
- Relevant experience in power electronics with emphasis on digital Low Voltage DC/DC (Multiphase Vcore and Memory) is a plus
- System simulation experience with Simplis or similar industry standard products is a plus
- Experienced with running Intel or AMD chipset validation tests is a plus
- Experienced in Applications and/or design of end equipment using DCDC control ICs & power semiconductors.
- Capable to quickly understand, analyze and act in facing complex situations/problems
- Reliable, responsive and creative, strong team player with excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Willing to travel both locally and internationally (~50%)