- Perform installations, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products
- Communicating and accept all operative advice for field service executions.
- Supporting the Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility as per mentioned KPI’s
- Report any customer complaints with proper documentation
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Daily update on day-to-day activity.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Handling business partner in the respective zone and supervision on business partner service support functions.
- Customer handling
Education Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Electronics/Biomedical/Electrical
- 2-4 years of experience in multi-modality