- Advertisement -
Required Education and/or Experience
- BE or M Tech in Electronics and communication/ Computer Science Engineering
- 2-4 Years of embedded electronics experience in Firmware design and development.
- Develop and debug new firmware for electronic products and systems
- Should be able to understand the requirements and design, code as per the requirements and design
- Good in coding skills and embedded skills.
- Should be able to follow the better coding standards
- Analyze the problems effectively and debug, provide the solutions effectively
- Work with a team to produce full documentation of design and unit test cases. Utilize systems approach tools such as functional block diagrams, flow diagrams, simulations, fault tree analysis, state diagrams, and others as required in product development
- Perform code analysis utilizing appropriate tools
- Work with and support manufacturing & operations in Manufacturing test code development to support in-line functional testing
- Should be able to understand the defined process and follow the same effectively
- Work across multiple sites/teams domestically and internationally
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good working knowledge of embedded firmware
- Very good C programming skills. Understanding Assembly language is a plus
- Must have gone through all the steps in the Software Development Life Cycle [Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit testing, and System testing]
- Must have experience in working on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Knowledge of protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
- Should be comfortable working with low-level firmware
- Good communicator – must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have used tools like Version control systems, emulators, and debuggers
- Fair knowledge of any RTOS is required.
- Experience on Zwave/ Zigbee is added advantage
- Worked on the PIC and ARM family of processors
- Worked on programs that involve optimal usage of onboard battery. Understanding battery algorithms is an added advantage
- Working experience in any wireless protocols (BLE, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Working experience in any RTOS.