- Advertisement -
Company: Renu Electronics Private Limited
- Ability to understand system requirements and conduct technical research, feasibility and applicability investigation
- Experience in designing circuits as per requirements with design calculations
- Experience in selection of components in accordance with design requirements
- Must be familiar with testing instruments like DMM, DSO.
- Must be able to prepare test setup or test circuit for unit testing or system testing
- Experience in schematic design
- Ability and willingness to guide PCB layout design team to make high quality and EMI EMC compliant PCBs.
- Experience in unit testing and or system testing, shall be able to generate the detailed test report of test conducted.
- Strong understanding of Electronics hardware involving Analog / Digital / Microprocessor circuits Fundamentals, power, and EMI circuits
- Experience in performing risk analysis such as DFMEA and such tools.
- Experience in power electronics and thermal design will have added advantage
- Understand Systems requirements for products and work closely with Product Team and CFT to design high quality circuits.
- Verify design by carrying out tests and production of prototypes following qualitative guidelines.
- Lead the technical investigations when requested.
- Involve the right people to provide efficient/relevant solutions with reactiveness.
- Design/develop new products, sub-assemblies and evolution of offers in a specialty whose specification and architecture are defined with independence of action, in a specific knowledge area (in this case, part of Electronics Hardware) in a cross-functional team.
- Provide technical support to the quality/marketing teams and plants within the line of business.
- Work with firmware team for board bring up activities.
- Design high speed hardware with high signal integrity and guide PCB layout engineers to create high quality hardware.