Millions of people experience Synaptics every day. Our technology impacts how people see, hear, touch, and engage with a wide range of IoT applications — at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
We solve complex challenges alongside the most influential companies in the industry, using the most advanced algorithms in areas such as machine learning, biometrics and video processing, combined with world class software and silicon development.
The candidate should be proficient in C programming skills and be familiar with BT specification link layer and profiles.
The candidate should have a good understanding of hardware and familiar with Bluetooth sniffer tools, analysis of air traces and logs, usage of embedded debuggers.
Work experience with ASIC emulators a plus and Python scripting is a bonus.
The candidate must be motivated to work in a team.
The team are looking for an adaptable, enthusiastic, and reliable individual to form an integral part of our BT lower stack protocol team in Bangalore. The team will work closely with the BT upper stack and systems.
Working within our team provides a unique opportunity to work across the engineering disciplines from high level software to low-level hardware. Typical tasks for the successful applicant would include:
- Design and development of software for Bluetooth lower layer stack
- Analysis and support bug fixes during final stages of program to customers
- Communication of status/bugs/issues to leads
- Software and hardware debug of testing issues
- Working with colleagues to optimize solutions
- Working with other and leading team members to plan development, testing and maintenance work
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a relevant engineering role
Bachelors with 3+ years of experience or Masters with 1+ year of experience