The candidate will be involved in designing and developing Networking Platforms for our next-generation carrier-class networking products across the product line. This position will focus on System level design which includes the development of High-speed Multilayer Boards and Complex state-of-the-art FPGA designs. As part of a hardware development team, you will be introduced to valuable tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally. It is a unique opportunity to develop your engineering knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
The candidate will be expected to provide a basic assessment of their own work including effort estimation, status reporting, etc. The candidate will get enough exposure for continuous learning and developing skills in the related domain.
- Good understanding of Digital design and Microprocessor related Concepts, etc.
- Good design, testing, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong “can do” belief, who can work in a dynamic environment with little supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication or a related discipline