The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive Electrical components for TEA2BP, TEA2+ platform working with excellent design knowledge of wiring components like assy process , quality check of harness , parameters in considering the alternate parts
Complete aware of OEM change request process , validation scope of parts , Design & development process , APQP process, handeled failures and design improvment proposals & its complete overview process knowledge, 8D reports knowledge, master in FMEA knowledges.
-You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system, own complete ownership of components
-To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up. This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders , Global component owners, OTSRs, & project managers at all sites.
-you are free to Create new Patents on the areas of engagement , process improvments , efficiency improvements & come up with own ideas towards the products
-You have to work in agile methlodogy to planning your actions in every PI – track the improvment every PI by PI.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development within the electrical components areas on Wiring components
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan review with suppliers
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
- Drive critical issues problem solving in collaboration with the supplier’s and within the team.
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
- Providing the Innovation / Unique ideas towards product / process, Driving the AE Backlogs
- Guide team member’s in daily operational deliveries.
- Basic Agile methodology
- Expert in understanding of durablity and relaiblity test requirments – understanding of test reports
Qualifications & Experience
- BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent
- Excellent Passion working on vehicles & Creating new Ideas, Person with Patent holder is an advantage
- 3 ~ 4 years of experience in an automotive domain only (OEM/Tier-1’s).
- In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, synthetic and fair in your analyzes, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criterion.
- Should have excellent System level knowledge of the components.
- TrueTeam player with Player mindset