The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: EMO Energy
About the job
EMO Energy is looking for a Hardware Engineer who specializes in PCB Design And Schematic Development. EMO is Enabling EV Mass Adoption by Building Cutting Edge Technology for the Masses with a focus on Safety, Reliability & Performance. Electronic Architecture and Hardware Development is key to enabling a robust, reliable system and we are looking for someone with the Skill and Grit to make that happen.
- Requirements and specifications at the system and component level
- PCB and Schematic design for Vehicle Management Systems
- Own it all from Concept to Production, Do it Your Way
- Design, Prototype, Test, Iterate, Scale
- Work with customers, suppliers, other people, etc. while being a nice, humble human
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics
If you’re a genius without a degree, that can work
- Hands-on Professional Experience with a Hardware System (EV components preferred)
- Ambitious college or personal projects count
- Automotive Production level PCB and schematic Design with Altium, Eagle, etc.
- Experience with 16/32/64 bit MCU like ST, TI, Renesas, etc., Communication protocols like I2C, CAN, SPI, RS485, etc.
- Have to Be Nice, Work hard, and above all .. Be Obsessed