Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Company: JK Treel
Job Profile :
- Design analog and digital circuits for Microcontroller based devices.
- Design AC and DC power supplies.
- Design and analysis of RF Circuit Designs Identify suitable design architecture and help develop design specifications including power supply requirements and estimate power consumption.
- Take Responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware
- Prepare clear and concise technical documents
- On-Site Product Validation
- To handle the Laboratory Test Equipment’s RF Systems/ Instruments and RF simulation software.
- Coordinate Environmental testing and certifications
To Apply You Need To Have:
- Degree or Masters in Electronics/Electronic & Telecommunication / Instrumentation
- Adequate Knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components.
- Experience in a general electronics design environment in which processor-controlled devices have been developed
- Experience in using CAD packages for schematic capture and PCB artwork design
- Experience with Unit testing (algorithms and modules), bench testing of integrated systems, and field testing
- Good communication skills and should be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues.
BE/BTech/MTech/BSc/MSc graduates with 2/3 years of relevant experience. Freshers ready to work in the Electronics Hardware field are most welcome