Company: Micron Technology
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR22991 Hardware Engineer
- Design, bring up, test, validate and release to manufacturing complex electronic systems and modules based on product marketing requirements.
- Design such electronics systems and modules by following best practices for signal and power integrity as well as mechanical and thermal design and implementation.
- Define and implement test and validation plans including thorough design reviews of all major sub-assemblies to guarantee only one prototype leading to the final system/module revision.
- Oversee the placement, layout and fabrication of the systems and modules.
- Experienced in working end to end of a product cycle in hardware design.
- Support product certification activities, NPI, production and manufacturing, including product transfer form Engineering to manufacturing and materials procurement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the way we operate and work and help implement them with management support leading to a more efficient, agile and higher quality product development process.
- Proven forward-thinking person with the ability to inspire change and to influence and build consensus with highly technical teams and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate teamwork, self-development, drive for results, integrity and trust.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Required Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of High speed fundamentals and board design concepts.
- Proficiency in CAD tools such as Cadence HDL, Allegro PCB.
- Knowledge and/or experience of storage and memory sub-systems, including PCIe, NVMe and DDR technologies.
5-10 years of experience in hardware design
Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Equivalent experience in engineering or related field of study will be considered.