- Advertisement -
- Design, bring up, test, validate and release to manufacturing complex electronic systems and modules based on product marketing requirements.
- Design such electronics systems and modules by following best practices for signal and power integrity as well as mechanical and thermal design and implementation.
- Define and implement test and validation plans including thorough design reviews of all major sub-assemblies to guarantee only one prototype leading to the final system/module revision.
- Oversee the placement, layout, and fabrication of the systems and modules.
- Experienced in working end to end of a product cycle in hardware design.
- Support product certification activities, NPI, production, and manufacturing, including product transfer from Engineering to manufacturing and materials procurement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the way we operate and work and help implement them with management support leading to a more efficient, agile, and higher-quality product development process.
- Proven forward-thinking person with the ability to inspire change and to influence and build consensus with highly technical teams and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate teamwork, self-development, drive for results, integrity and trust.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge of High-speed fundamentals and board design concepts.
- Proficiency in CAD tools such as Cadence HDL, and Allegro PCB.
- Knowledge and/or experience of storage and memory sub-systems, including PCIe, NVMe, and DDR technologies.
- 5-10 years of experience in hardware design
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Equivalent experience in engineering or related field of study will be considered.