Company: Applied Materials
High level technical knowledge in at least one R&D discipline (Optic, Electronic, Motion, SEM).
- Support R&D module owner in “Off & On Tool” Module Integration, Calibration and Qualification;
- Qualify Module performance to spec (on & off tool);
- Support R&D development (C&F) activities.
- Qualification of non-system components (isolated from application);
- Define & execute Qualification plans; Define, execute and qualify calibration procedures (off and on tool).
- Expert in tool Build and Integration.
- Production documentation: define and qualify full build book and some of the sub system ATP tests.
- Basic debug abilities and 3rd level of escalation (in some cases) to modules that are within area of expertise
Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 2 – 4 Years