This position is for Senior Process Integration Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product and line yield and support various and manufacturing operations.
• Monitor electrical performance trends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation and analysis for process change review boards
• Candidate will drive yield improvement activitiesfor multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and perform effective data mining to find the root cause.
• Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
• Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness.
• Liaise with Customer Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns and meet the requirements.
• Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
• Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
• Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
• Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
• B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
Experience – bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years, master’s degree with 1-2 years of experience
• Experience in high volume manufacturing preferably in semiconductors/ electronics industry in process module/ equipment (200mm/ 300mm) are strongly desired
• A strong working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Structured Problem Solving (SPS) skills and Failure Mode & Effect Analytical (FMEA) methods would be essential
• Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
• Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Scripting and coding skills (especially R and Python) are desirable