- Advertisement -
Location: Remote Job
Are you looking out for an Internship Opportunity, Apply for the Abhyaz Internship…
MTC is looking for an Electronics Engineer who wants to gain industry experience. The candidate is expected to be a highly-motivated engineer with good communication skills. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional and have an eye for detail, then you are at the right place.
- Advertisement -
As an Electronics Engineer Intern your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Create electronics workshops and electronics courses
- Conduct electronics Webinars to students and manage documentation of all the electronics workshops and electronics courses
- Ability to simulate electronic applications
- Developing a best practice methodology including testing approach and exception reports
- Approach motion solutions development and problem-solving analytically
- Support the mentor/team members on business processes
- Work closely with mentors for concurrent content, SOP development as well as problem-solving
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Understand the needs and requirements, manage projects, and SOP, and deliver them on time
- Determine the customer’s needs.
- Survey & complete the electrical system
- Taking care of electrical equipment
- Check on the machine from time to time
- Do detailed self-study on assigned work and design necessary project
- Work with mentors to receive feedback and incorporate it into the project
- Compile project activities and present them in the form of a report or PowerPoint as advised by the mentor
- The task assigned, below outcome needs to be produced
- The knowledge capture, the theoretical part of the software needs to be produced
- The tool capture and software tool explanation needs to be produced
- The skill capture, the practical part of the software needs to be produced
If you are an inventive problem solver and capable of working through technical challenges – then definitely apply.
- Degree in electromagnetic or relevant field.
- A Master’s degree is preferable
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent research and interpersonal skill
- Confident, self-starter with an interest to learn.
- Should have a passion to learn and teaching technologies.
- Must be able to perform tasks under general direction.
- Ability to communicate well in English – written and oral communication
- Must have a Computer, Smartphone, and uninterrupted internet connection with noise-cancellation headphones.
- Must have to be available from 1 pm to 6 pm every day in the Virtual Office
Required Technical Skills:
- Design of Electronics Circuits
- EDA CAD design
- Good knowledge of digital electronics components
- Troubleshooting electronics circuits
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers