- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here
Join a team recognised for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Advanced degree in Optics engineering or applied science (M.S. Optics preferred/M. Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics)
- Experience in Lidar and Spectrometry is needed.
- A strong background in optical design activities (Light Source selection LEDs/LASERs etc.)
In-depth understanding of Lasers, Laser Physics, Laser driver electronics, and their functional testing, Eye safety, and
- Laser Damage Threshold and their operation and impact parameters.
- An understanding of optical design and test methods (TIR/Reflector Optics Design & Photometric testing)
- Hands-on experience in Laser alignment, testing, and related optomechanical design and its assembly.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with optical design software (Light-tools or Zemax or Trace-pro)
- Having knowledge of coding and all is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the system development lifecycle
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- A results-oriented and structured problem-solving approach
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Good exp in selecting lens based on requirement.
- Should be able to define mechanical fixture CTQ’s and spatial filters.
- Perform calculations based on first principles.
- Experience in selecting imager system and fair knowledge on image processing.
- Experience in camera systems design.
- Good knowledge on optical materials, fabrication and application.
- Should have good problem-solving skills and reasoning ability to analyze failures.
- Understanding and perform Electronics evaluation together with optical evaluation for light source comparison.