Company: Keysight Technologies
Company Overview: Keysight Technologies is a leading provider of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, serving industry leading companies worldwide in RF, 5G/6G wireless, aerospace/defense, automotive, high-speed and power electronics industries.
Position Overview: We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Application Engineer to join our team, with a specific focus on working closely with universities in India. This role entails creating application content primarily for RF Circuit, RF System, Electro-magnetic, Electro-Thermal, High-Speed digital, and power electronics applications. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of industry design experience and be familiar with Keysight PathWave EDA Software including Keysight Advanced Design System.
As an university Application Engineer for Keysight EDA software products, you will utilize your knowledge and experience to …
- Foster strong relationships with universities
- Assist professors in educating electrical engineering students on RF design and the use of ADS and Keysight EDA products
- Create application materials for use in university curricula, courses and labs. Develop and create application content for RF Circuit design and simulation, RF System, High-Speed digital, and power electronics applications.
- Provide technical expertise to facilitate the successful use of Keysight software. Conduct technical training and workshops for university faculty and students on the effective use of our EDA software tools, specifically focusing on circuit simulation, EM simulation, and thermal simulation for RFIC, RF Module, Silicon, and GaAs technologies.
- Collaborate with Keysight EDA teams worldwide, including the Application/Solution engineers, product managers, and R&D teams to create technical marketing materials and application notes that showcase the capabilities and benefits of our EDA software for RF Circuit design and simulation, RF System, High-Speed digital, and power electronics applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or a related field.
- Experience in creating technical application content, such as application notes, tutorials, and training materials.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with university faculty, students, and internal teams.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience in RF Circuit design and simulation
- Familiarity with circuit simulation, EM simulation, and thermal simulation for RFIC, RF Module, Silicon, and GaAs technologies.
- Proficiency in using Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS software)
- Knowledge of RF System Design, High-Speed digital, and Power Electronics is also valuable.