The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Johnson Controls
What you will do
In this role, you will be part of Post Sales Design Support on IBMS & Gas Based Suppression system including Fire detection system.
How you will do it
- Review Technical specification of the projects to understand the project requirements.
- Preparation of technical submittal & Shop drawing for customer approval and execution.
- Preparation of schematics, P&ID, isometrics layout Knowledge in preparing hydraulic calculation, SOP, DDC schedule e.tc.
- Ensure execution of the projects with zero customer complaints
- Technical competency of below listed systems
- Fire alarm, Security systems like CCTV, ACS & Physical security, Intruder alarm system. BMS for GA & Shop drawings.
- Gaseous system (FM-200, CO2 & Inert gas)
- Co-ordination with the Architects, Clients and Contractors at various stages of the project
- Demonstrate adherence to operational process requirements to drive efficiency
What we look for
- BE Electrical & Electronics or Equivalent.
- Experience on IBMS, GSS & FDS
- 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience in FAS, PA, Security, BMS & GSS Installation and End to end project commissioning experience. Working experience in product testing domains
- Person with attention to detail and rigor for quality perfection
- Time-bound delivery of project deliverables
- Developing good work practices
- Developing standard procedures to save time
- Minimizing the number of Engineering changes
- High-quality delivery
- Design process improvement Experience in Python Scripting and Windows SW application testing
- Ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with detail as well as with general assignments
- A professional, results-oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation