At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our Grid Automation hardware, software and services portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimize the critical systems that power, move and connect us. Together, we’re building a more productive and sustainable world.
- Configuring SCADA/Distribution Management System(DMS)/Energy Management System (EMS) applications based on project documentation and customer data.
- Designing Human Machine Interface (HMI) displays and configure electric system data models in NM SCADA/DMS/EMS. Conducting tests at different stages of Project Life Cycle.
IT and networking knowledge.
- Creating or assisting in the writing of system functional description, user documentation, instructions and procedures. Delivering customer trainings and workshops.
- Assisting in the designing, testing, and deploying of business applications.
- Technical Customer support.
- Travel to site based on requirement
- Assisting in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Cooperating with other teams in different business units and locations.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BE/ME/M.Tech in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Electronics and communications
- Around 3 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Customer engagement, communication and presentation skills. Familiar with SCADA/DMS/EMS.