The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Micron Technology
We are looking for energetic, ambitious, and result-driven individual with strong work ethic and integrity to join us as Scribe Design Engineer in Micron’s Technology Development Group, and in this role, you will be supporting development of advanced process technology through scribe test structure design and layout, CAD, and reticle creation. You will be working with various tools and techniques to provide decision making information to our customers. You will participate and collaborate with Micron’s various design and verification teams all over the world and support the efforts of groups such as Product Engineering, Test, Probe, Process Integration, Assembly and Marketing, and others.
Roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide layout of test structure sets and custom digital designs in multiple technology nodes while working closely with scribe design and CAD engineers across the globe.
- Perform layout verifications such as LVS/DRC/DFM/ERC, quality check, and provide accurate and timely documentation to ensure creation of parametric workbook.
- Creation of schematic design and post layout simulation.
- Own and support multiple projects in parallel through the Reticle Tapeout flow.
- Support development of advanced memory solutions, including cutting-edge DRAM and Non-Volatile memory chips.
- Interact and communicate with internal customers to understand the needs and deliver layouts test structures, memory array, CMOS, and custom digital designs.
- Capable of working in a cross functional and multi-site team environment spanning multiple time zones.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively in a team and to be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
Education Requirement & eligibility
- General understanding of schematic design and post-layout simulations
- Basic understanding of device physics and semiconductor electrical fundamentals
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Physics or Electronics