About the job
The Company: Alethea is a leader in wireless test equipment & related technologies. We are active in both 5G space and Wi-Fi space. Our product – WiCheck – is used by many of the leading players in the market to test various aspects of user experience.
We also provide a portfolio of services to our customers – test automation, test scenario development, scripting, test services, and specialized tool development
Experience: 4-6 years Qualifications: – BE/B.Tech Computer science / Engineering / Electronics or equivalent degree. Masters with above said qualifications are welcome to apply. .
- Ideal to have coding & designing experience in WiFi Protocol stack development/customization.
- Should have excellent coding skills in C.
- Experience in both user & kernel space coding is must.
- Experienced working in Linux for large embedded systems, Openwrt will be ideal. Experience in any one tool like electric Fence, Dmalloc and static code analysis tools will be good.
- As an alternative to WiFi, any other wireless protocol development/customization is acceptable.
- Nice to have exposure in development of test-equipments for wireless or wired networks.
- Experience integrating MAC with PHY & Application will be an added advantage. Optionally exposure to networking product development is an added advantage.
- User level knowledge in traffic generation tools(iperf, iperf3 etc) will be good. Experience in packet capture/analysis tools such as wireshark, ixchariot will be good. Working knowledge of SVN/CVS, Redmine/Jira, Git or equivalent is necessary.
- Low level design document creation Read/analyze code of protocol stack and be able to customize & implement new features.
- Self motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be able to test developed code and deliver stable high-quality product Work with junior engineers towards guiding them to do coding and solving problems Read design/requirement documents and create code.
- Follow company defined processes in each SDLC.