- Advertisement -
Company: Rohde & Schwarz
- Software architecture, design and development of WMT application
- Develop API’s based on IEEE drafts for WLAN and UWB technologies.
- Debug issues related to RF measurements.
- Software development using Agile scrum methodology
- Understand requirements from stakeholder, feasibility study, impact analysis and performance analysis
- Review of architecture, design and code to ensure product quality
- Create/update design and functional documents
- Close collaboration with management, stakeholders and international R&D teams
- Continuous look for design changes, adaptations for fast changing requirements
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science/ electronics and communications engineering from top university/college
- 3+ years of experience in working in WLAN testing and automation development
- Good RF fundamentals
- Good understanding WLAN standards.
- Knowledge of UWB and Bluetooth is a plus
- Excellent communication, analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills