- Advertisement -
Your Responsibilities will Include
- Preliminary and detailed Pre-sales Engineering to qualify, identify and quantify Building Automation Tender Documents.
- Review Tender Documents and identify HVAC equipment and Field devices.
- Review sequence of operations and identify gaps in the specification related to the IO summary.
- Generation of RFI, Equipment Summary, Data points schedule, Bill of material including sub-tasks like sizing/Selection of sensors, Motorized control valves & dampers Actuators, Meters, Controllers, Interfaces & License.
- Generation of BMS network architecture.
- Generation of Compliance statement.
What we look for
- We are seeking a professional with a Minimum of 7 Years’ experience in BMS & EMS field. Must have an associate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical. This Job is based out of Chennai.
- Should possess excellent Skills in reading, oral and writing communication, problem-solving and analytical
- Having good knowledge about HVAC, Electrical, Hydraulics, Fire & Vertical Transport systems.
- Understanding of Basic Instrumentation & Control loops
- Understanding of Single line diagrams and floor plans
- Candidate should know open protocols like Modbus, M-Bus, BACnet, KNX and associated protocols related to BMS & EMS system.
- The candidate should have good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Visio, and Outlook), Bluebeam & Ground plan. Revit and BIM will be added advantages.Other system knowledge like IT networking, Metering, Cyber Security &
- Associated building controls, Industry codes, and Compliance practices shall be added advantage.
- Experience with Hospitals, Data Centers & Premium office buildings shall be added advantage.
- Advertisement -