The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
As a Control system design engineer in Genrobotics, you will be involved in research,
designing, building, and maintaining, monitor control systems used to control complex dynamic systems. Candidates with experience in drone technology will get a great opportunity to explore more applications in same area. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for developing reliable robots. Genrobotics is seeking a control system design engineer to help enable autonomous robotics and enhance human-Robot interactions.
- Development of algorithm architecture for implementation, tuning, and validation of
- Design various controllers for robotic models and features.
- Create test rigs and Data-Acquisition systems to validate and test different characteristics of the dynamic system.
- Implement and test control algorithms on real-time embedded systems.
- Need to develop mathematical equations of complex dynamic systems.
- Need to develop a control system based on hardware like motors, encoders, sensors, load cells, and different multicore controllers.
- Design simulation platforms to verify the model and control systems.
Desired Key skills
- Knowledge of sensors like GSM, GPS, and IMU.
- Proficiency in Matlab, Simulink, and Stateflow or other simulating platforms.
- Control system design.
- Mathematical modeling of dynamic systems
- Knowledge in Path planning.
- Proficiency in C++
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems.
Qualification: B Tech / BE in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication.
Experience: 2 to 6 years