Are you the kind of person who is passionate about cybersecurity and implementation of cybersecurity mechanisms? Would you like to use your passion in the automotive industry and be part of the cybersecurity vehicle type approval? Would you like to work in a great team with competent and helpful colleagues?
Our team, “Cybersecurity Infrastructure Capabilities and Type approval” is in the heart of a great transformation. We work with developing and improving our product cybersecurity management system (PCSMS) in a continues manner along with releasing cybersecurity infrastructure requirements (also called CS Basetech Requirements), supporting teams to do high level attack vector analysis and vehicle TARA analysis to facilitate releasing work products according to state of the arts such as ISO/SEA 21434 and UNECE 155.
We are also coordinating the CS work across whole organization at Group Truck Technology (GTT).
Our mission is to develop and maintain our product cybersecurity management system ‘s instructions, guidelines; provide cybersecurity architect and concept and release needed Cybersecurity infrastructure requirements to ensure implementation of cybersecurity concept. We are therefore, looking for a Cybersecurity System design Engineer who can support us by writing cybersecurity attribute requirements, refine requirement to system specification and provide guidelines for allocation of requirements on ECU level. This needs to be done by considering TARA analysis done at Vehicle level and align to risk determination.
In this work you will get opportunity to work with latest cybersecurity solution according to state of the art and collaborate with experts within this domain.
You will serve as a system design engineer within cybersecurity and will belong to CS infrastructure team within department (Cybersecurity and Functional safety) at GTT, in this roll you are supposed to do attack vector analysis at vehicle level by considering exposure interfaces and generate CS top level function requirement and refine requirement to system specification with capability to be allocated on ECU. These requirements will later be implemented either by inhouse development team or send to supplier. Proficient at leading all phases of projects, programs and initiatives of diverse scope and complexity. Works and collaborates with different ART (agile release Train) in either a lead or support role based on business need and introduce cybersecurity infrastructure requirements.
The main responsibilities entailed in this role are:
- generating cybersecurity attribute requirements and refine the requirements to corresponding cybersecurity specification such as Access Control, HSM (Hardware Security Module) Security on-board and off-board requirements, Secure Boot, IP Firewall or Secure Software Download
- Technical support to security technologies supporting implementation, evolution, and operations of the multi-layer authentication infrastructure
- Release verification specifications needed for testing of CS system specification.
Who are you!
As a person, you have a broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Documented experience in at least one of these areas: system safety concept design, architect design or cybersecurity concept design.
- Knowledge within cybersecurity requirement’s system design
- Previous experience of doing TARA analysis
- Experience in agile methods