- Advertisement -
Job Title: Designer – Controls & Instrumentation At Petrofac
- Carries out 3-D modeling of Instruments, Junction Boxes, Cable Trays, Trenches in PDMS software.
- Responsible for generation of Instrumentation design deliverables like Instrument location Layouts, Instruments Tray & Trench Layouts by extraction from 3-D model or manually prepare the layouts in AutoCAD / MicroStation.
- Responsible for preparation of cable engineering i.e. preparation of cable schedule, cable route index, junction box schedule.
- Responsible for Inter-discipline coordination with Piping, Civil, Electrical & Telecom.
- Responsible for generation of Hook-up drawings using SPI software.
- Responsible for generation of Termination & Instrument Loop Drawings using SPI (Intools) software.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- ITI in Instrumentation Design.
- Well versed with PDMS Software.
- Well versed with AutoCad software.
- Well versed with Microstation software.
- Min 5 – 10 years’ experience.