- Advertisement -
- Develop Instrumentation and Electrical solutions through AutoCAD.
- Prepare engineering drawings in COMOS/AutoCAD/SPI such as P&ID’s, General
- Arrangement and Assembly Drawings, electrical interface, Control schematic, redline markup’s, work instructions or work packs, demolition or construction instruction, API data sheets, BOM’s and component / equipment datasheets, instrument list & hook ups
- Extract system requirements based on form, fit and function that is currently at customer’s site and define new requirements based on upgrade solutions sold.
- Responsible to deliver requirements, risk review, design, drawings and BOM’s on time to meet schedule.
- Work closely with Design Authorities and present the solution in design reviews.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects.
- Liaise with procurement and suppliers to source systems and necessary components with Global Procurement Specification.
- Work with assembly personnel to optimize design for manufacturing.
- Resolve any customer issues and support thru installation.
- Must be well versed in the practical application of industry codes, certification requirements and standards for different regions and countries (API, UL, CSA, ASME, ATEX, IEC, etc.)
- BE/BTech in Electrical/Control/ Instrumentation/Electronics with 4+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience in AutoCAD/COMOS/SPT/E3.
- Experience with gas generator/rotation equipment, package, and sub-system designs.
- Experienced with certification and code requirements
- Demonstrated experience working within a technical team environment.
- Exceptional team player, good communicator and proactive.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Industry knowledge in oil & gas applications