Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Location: 4th Floor, Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka 560066
Last date to apply: 31st January 2023
- We are looking for passionate Electrical Engineers, who will be working in an exciting and challenging environment at Futurehook.
- Through strong technical and communication skills, you will be responsible for portraying our story to the world.
- Build long-lasting relationships with Clients, Architects, and influencers to convey our excellent technical abilities to the market.
- This is a role based in Kochi and the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in English and Malayalam.
- Responsibilities Provide technical presentations to C-Level customers.
- Coordinate electrical implementation at customer’s sites.
- Provide post-sale technical support.
- Traveling to visit potential Clients/ Architects.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Persuading clients that our products and services will best satisfy their needs.
- Analyzing electrical drawings and making proposals accordingly.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Collaborating with the design, production, engineering, or research and development departments of the company to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- The candidate should know how to electrify a home.
- Good communication and technical skills (English and Malayalam)
- The candidate should have strong presentation skills.
- The candidate should be willing to travel almost every day to attend sites/meetings.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- The candidate must have a bike and driving license.
- Independence and self-reliance.
We are a Global Technology Research and Development Company specializing in Consumer Electronics and Application Software for the last 10 years. A bunch of hardcore tech lovers from various backgrounds who strive for excellence and perfection every day. The entire team is self-motivated and we do not settle for mediocrity ever. Core believers in how constantly evolving technology can impact lives positively.
We are committed to building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to let their imaginations run wild. Futurehook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.