APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
This job description is for an opening in electronics design in one of our partner companies which specializes in Drone/ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle development and deployment for agriculture, medical and defense use cases. The company was established to address aircraft design in all aspects from a comprehensive system-level perspective. The team is comprised of highly experienced members with many decades of expertise in industry and R&D organizations internationally.
We are looking for electronics engineers responsible for the design, development of electronics systems for UAV. You’ll leverage your expertise in electronics to craft safety critical solutions to enable highly reliable operations of self-flying aircraft in diverse operating environments. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
Position: L3 Engineer (Electronics)
B Tech / M Tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience.
- Sound Experience of designing production intent automotive and Consumer electronics design
- Good Knowledge on Schematic design and PCB design as per the standards for mutilayer PCBA
- Experience in Analog and Digital Circuit Design, Hardware Designing, Design, Schematic Design.
- Familiar with BLDC Motor/Hall sensor/ PWM/Ethernet/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi based hardware circuit design.
- Familiarity with industry standard environmental and electrical design and test standards
- Have an experience in EMI/EMC design practices
- Have Design experience with microcontroller based high speed design
- Have an experience in handling power supply design/DC-DC design for High Current
- Knowledge and understanding of Design FMEAs, Design FTAs, FMEDA, Reliability Calculations, and Analysis of Dependent Failures
- Have an experience in creating Hardware-Software interface document/Hardware unit test/Validation.
- Good expertise/skills in circuit analysis, hardware debugging in resolving issues
- Expert in using tools like Oscilloscope, Function generator, Programmable PSU, Multi-meter, etc.
- Familiar with or experience using basic structured problem-solving techniques (5Why, 8D, etc.)
- Problem solving skill.
- Confidence and Communication and Logical reasoning / Analytical skill.