Company: Antal International
- Ensure that Company’s electronic development methodologies are applied by the development team.
- Co-ordinate and plan all electronic engineering activities (HW, SW, System, Algorithm, Mechanical) from kick-off meeting till ECU production file delivery.
- Set the product technical decision with the development team (System, Hardware, Software, Mechanical), considering the Quality / Cost and Schedule targets. Mechanical perimeter is limited to the ECU embedded components.
- Provide an active support to the Program Management by following the company’s associated methodology.
- Coordinate the electronic engineering activities leading to successful GATE reviews.
- Provide an active support to the Advance Quality Organisation by following / implementing the SPICE or CMMi recommendation methodology, whether in the project scope, or department. Coordinate the electronic engineering activities to lead to a successful quality assessment.
- Provide a support for the RFQ process.
Measurements / Metrix (Project progress)
Provide at regular basis the appropriate development metrics (schedule / cost / quality)
Set the traceability project to address overall requirement coverage
Build and update the product data management under INTEVA configuration management tools (SharePoint,SVN, PDM)
Change Management / Problem Resolution
- Lead the problem resolution activities to support the Quality activities.
- Manage and review the change management and Defect management via company’s tools
- Ensure consistent product baseline across the standards
- Establish the product baseline and control the release to the customer (application engineer)
- Establish the product releases
- Ensure the requirements completion covering all development activities
Identify, analyse, and manage the project risks continuously
Advance Engineering Support
Electronic Design leader mission can be applied from time to time as well to Advance engineering project.
- MASTER OF SCIENCE / ENGINEER in electronic (embedded system)
- At least 5 years’ experience in electronic development for embedded system
- At least 3 years’ experience in transport industry (automotive, railway)
- At least 2 years’ experience in project team management (3 .. 5 members)
- Excellent language skills in English.
- Used to work in an international environment (occasional travelling). Strong leadership and good communication skills. Able to make decisions.