Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- Bachelors/ Masters’ degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as a hardware engineer.
- Aerospace, Defense and Consumer products experience- have completed at least two
product life cycles.
- Cross-functional experience in Software, System Engineering, Product Design, Reliability and Materials.
- Experience with Schematic capture with tool sets such as OrCAD. Altium
- Experience with PCB layout review using OrCAD, Altium tools.
- Must have experience with Hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer
- Thorough knowledge in simulation tools like TINA. LTSpice, TINA
- Experience with DFx (Design for cost, test, and manufacturing).
- Experience with Wireless consumer electronic devices.
- Knowledge in RF design
- Knowledge in SI/PI and design of EMI/EMC
- Experience with Revision and Document control
- Knowledge in High level programming language with ‘C’ will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Electronic Circuits, Hardware Design, Product Design