- Advertisement -
- Integrated into the Hardware department of the transverse VALEO entity GTC
- Shall take charge of all LAB related activities to GTC hardware Chennai Location.
- Shall cooperate with the VALEO BG/PG plants and various LAB’s to coordinate & arrange Equipment when there is a need.
- Shall have the responsibility for Machine and tools maintenance of GTC Electronics entity.
- Shall be the responsible of SMT and Through hole soldering (SMT- QFN, MLF, 0201…).
- Shall also be responsible for Vendor follow up.
- Shall be responsible of shipment handover and Shipment receivables in case any priority.
- Shall be the responsible of shipment receivables whenever hand carry is required.
- Shall be the coordinator of all Logistic related payment Like customs duty, Courier etc. along with Finance team.
- Shall be the responsible for gate Pass and online DC Creation.
- Also shall support to tour the Local purchase if required.
- Shall respect the main Valeo objectives: 5 S, meetings where your presence is required.
- Adherence to Valeo culture and code of ethics.
- As part of the ISO 14001 and OHSAS certification, you support the safety and environmental approach by respecting the QRQC safety, the safety rules and the conditions of use of the equipment.
Responsibilities – Operational activities
- LAB technician requirement of all BG / PG meeting the VSDP / CLEAN milestones, the key task include.
- Soldering of SMT and Through Hole Components .
- Product testing knowledge
- Test setup preparation.
- Test report Preparation
- Equipment and machine operation knowledge (like climatic chamber , Oscilloscope etc)
- Equipment maintenance.
- Basic Troubleshooting knowledge on equipment.