- Advertisement -
- Plan and ensure the execution of all engineering related tasks applicable for software
- Participate in and provide input for development of embedded products and applications.
- Manage the implementation of new software development
- Support resolution of software issues and participate in all inspections of teamwork products
- Represent the Project for the ASW domain in ASPICE Customer audits
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Electronics / Electrical with First class
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Embedded SW development.
- Experience and good knowledge in embedded C
- Good Understanding and Experience of RTOS concepts FREE RTOS, TI RTOS etc
- Strong knowledge on SW development life cycle.
- Experience in Embedded Development tools chains (Compiler, debugger etc..)
- Static Code Analyzer tool – Poly space.
- Hands-on experience in the capabilities of the application and how to drive the data into it and get the solutions
- Strong knowledge on 16/32 bit Micro Controllers, RTOS, communication protocols like SPI, CAN, UART and UDS.
- Monitor and control of Problem resolution and define action plans.
- Manage technical requirements for product development