- Advertisement -
Company: Johnson Controls
What you will do
As a Senior Software Engineer-RFID at JCI Bangalore, you will help build the embedded hardware and devices that are part of Sensoramatic business unit. As a lead engineer in the team you will develop products and process in line with business goals. You will work in the Software/Hardware development group in the design, development and test of Retail products.
How you will do it
- Create and own software functional specifications of product.
- Develop the code understanding the complete requirements.
- Use Jira for task management and collaboration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in India and United States
What we look for
- Engineering in ECE/EEE/CSE with 3+ years of experience in the consumer or industrial electronics industry as an embedded software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience in C and C++ programming.
- 2+ years working experience with Embedded Linux
Additional skills (not mandatory)
- Experience with internet protocols such as TCP/IP and MQTT.
- Experience with SSL/TLS secure protocols, authentication and encryption libraries.
- Experience with common wired bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, and UART.