3-5 years of experience.
- Will be part of systems validation team performing validation and qualification of Honeywell process control systems looking specifically at System Modernization.
- Will have independent responsibility in designing test systems and executing functional / system tests on different Experion PKS releases along with the TPN portions where the candidate’s prior experience in working on similar systems will be expected to be leveraged.
- Plan Test Efforts and Track execution as per plan. Provide updates to stakeholders.
- Will be responsible for Test strategy, design & execution of different types of test covering functional requirements.
- Will be responsible for independently assess the quality of a program and raise flag on concerns.
- Take part in review of Architecture analysis and Design of a solution. Play the role of a Domain expert and provide design inputs to End user interfaces.
- Document Test processes and provide contents and Review ID documents.
Skills / Qualification
- Candidate should possess good knowledge of process control concepts and should have worked on atleast one Distributed Control System similar to Honeywell Experion PKS.
- Experience in Honeywell Experion or Honeywell TPS DCS system is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have good analytical and trouble shooting skills and would be expected to work well in teams
- Understanding of subsystem communication protocols – TCP IP, OPC, FF, Profinet.
- Basic understanding and usage of a Programming language.
- B. Tech – Instrumentation and Control, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication.