Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Location: 4th Floor, Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka 560066
Last date to apply: 24th February 2023
About the role
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our highly talented team.
- You will be responsible for developing embedded software and networking solutions for our new category of IoT devices.
- We are on the lookout for innovators with a passion for IoT and Smart Homes.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to flourish in a challenging work environment.
- Develop software specifications for IoT products.
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded projects.
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Work closely with hardware engineers to optimize software for specific hardware platforms.
- You will collaborate and be part of a highly talented team of Engineers to develop the software for a given product.
- Testing, Debugging, and Troubleshooting embedded software issues.
- Participate in the development of software and tools to improve efficiency and quality.
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
- Analyzing user requirements and specifications to design effective software solutions.
- Ensuring that software is developed in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
- Review and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) of Hardware designs.
- Providing technical support and assistance to other team members.
- Skills we would like you to have Strong firmware/system-related background with high-level knowledge of C/C++ development/Debug skills.
- The candidate is expected to bring great experience in embedded LINUX programming & Embedded application software development.
- Proficiency in software development tools such as IDEs, compilers, debuggers, emulators, source control systems & defect/bug tracking systems.
- Good understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
- Expert in embedded software development using embedded C in RTOS environment.
- Experience in working with MODBUS, RS485, and C BUS.
- Knowledge or experience in wireless technologies like BLE, ZIGBEE, and Z Wave.
- Knowledge of MQTT.
- Experience in processor selection, and various communication protocols (especially UART/ CAN / LIN / SPI / I2C / RS-232 / RS-485, Ethernet).
- Extensive experience in micro-controller (ARM Cortex M, STM32, NXP Kinetis, Atmel SAM D2x/5x, Microchip PIC32, etc) and communication protocols.
- Knowledge about circuit & PCB designs. Experience in using Lab equipment.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus to deliver results.
- Excellent understanding of Linux OS internals and strong development experience is a plus.
- Server Manageability experience is an advantage.
We are a Global Technology Research and Development Company specializing in Consumer Electronics and Application Software for the last 10 years. A bunch of hardcore tech lovers from various backgrounds who strive for excellence and perfection every day. The entire team is self-motivated and we do not settle for mediocrity ever. Core believers in how constantly evolving technology can impact lives positively.
We are committed to building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to let their imaginations run wild. Futurehook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.