Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry
Bachelors/Masters is in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
At least 4 years in EMC testing and/or Hardware Design testing of Instrument Panel Clusters and/or Infotainment systems. Good Knowledge of Conducted Emissions, Radiated Emissions, Conducted Immunity, Radiated Immunity and other Automotive Electrical Standards and Testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
EMC Quote Support
- Define the equipment required to support EMC testing.
- Provide the resource efforts EMC Apps, EV Techs and Test Ops required to perform the EMC
- Pre-Compliance (Pre-DV), EMC Compliance (DV) testing and EMC Compliance (PV) if required.
- Provide EMC equipment cost estimates to support all EMC testing phases.
- Equipment Design and Development
- Lead the design and delivery of the EMC Test Equipment.
- Provide design for Emissions / Immunity / ESD test equipment including harness, loadbox and filter boards.
- Define setup equipment including optical transceivers, vehicle simulation script, dummy loads,….
- Verify functionality of EMC test equipment meets the intent of the EMC test plan.
- Manage the development of the EMC Test Plan (including test set-up configuration, acceptance criteria).Lead the EMC Peer review to ensure accuracy of the EMC test plan prior to obtaining customer approval.
- Lead the bench review meeting to prove out the modules and fixtures prior to start of EMC testing.
- Interface with the OEM to address any technical questions on EMC test plan.
- Obtain internal and OEM approval of the EMC test plan.
- Provide EMC test setup (Including Load /Harness / Optical Links / Computer and Simulation files & Lab specific test scripts per OEM spec …) to allow development testing to be performed.
- Support the 90/60/30 readiness reviews and Go/NoGo prior to start of EMC testing
- Carry over test set-up, acceptance criteria and lessons learned from pre-compliance testing to DV test plan set up and test execution.
- Support the 90/60/30 readiness reviews and Go/NoGo prior to start of EMC validation testing
- Support EMC test facility through the testing campaign.