- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- To study and suggest design & application development as per the requirement of the customer, prepare the documentation and commission it within the TAT to the customer’s premises.
- To design the system architecture for high end automation application and to execute the same till commissioning is done.
- To provide application demo and pre-sales support to local sales representatives for selection of best configuration of automation hardware.
- To check the blue-prints of the application project of the customers, keeping a check on the project execution in coordination with channel partner engineer.
- To provide technical support to end users, OEM customers and channel partners on phone / email/ visiting the site.
- To conduct training programs & technical presentation for customers.
- To Prepare & conduct Skill upgradation trainings to Channel Partners & Internal Sales team.
- To do product demo- presentation, trials (PoC) to customers.
- To coordination with internal departments of Omron to ensure the project application is executed and positioned effectively.
- Submission of monthly reports, success stories & PoC document.