The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
An Audio Validation Engineer would be responsible for developing and maintaining Automated Audio Validation Frameworks, Validation Scripts and Algorithms for diverse range of Wireless audio products within Qualcomm.
Involves contribution to test-plans, development of automated test scripts to validate different audio and functional features.
The candidate is expected to work with technical leads and contribute towards validating small to medium sized features within the product eco-system and participate in the validation process from start to end, resolving all dependencies.
Responsibilities will include
- Designing and deploying audio validation frameworks/test-setups with use of specialized or improvised hardware.
- Developing and maintaining automated and reusable test frameworks mainly using Python.
- Develop, deploy and debug/analyze automated test scenarios for various audio related interfaces and use-case scenarios.
- Develop, debug/correct audio metric detection and calculation algorithms.
Academic qualifications . BE/B-Tech in Electronics or Communications/Computer Science Engineering
Masters (or greater) in Electronics & Communications or Computer Science Engineering
- 2+ years of working experience in Audio/System test of embedded systems products with strong experience in developing automated test frameworks for validating embedded system solutions. Good Audio Test experience, preferably for Bluetooth audio products.
- Must have: Strong development experience in Python preferably for validating wireless audio products. Working on OOPS architecture and concepts is a must.
- Good to have: At-least 2+ years of Strong work experience in Bluetooth Audio profiles
- Strong scripting experience for interacting with UART, USB or other audio peripherals, like I2S, DAC, PCM, PDM
- Experienced in working with Version control systems – Perforce, Clear-Case etc.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written and ability to work with cross-functional teams across different geographies.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.