The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Qualifications: BE/ME or BTech/MTech – Electronics or BE/BTech in Electronics or ME/MTech in computer Science with 3+ years of experience in below areas:-
- Strong C programming experience
- Experience with Microcontrollers
- Experience in RTOS
- Communication Protocols such as CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485
- Ability to use logic analyzers, emulators, debuggers, and other diagnostic equipment
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Knowledge on Wireless Protocols like Wifi, BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave etc..
- Work closely with global & local team to get the requirements and should analyze the requirements. The requirements should be captured in a document
- Design the system as per requirements. While designing, should provide design alternative.
- Develop the code as per design and test the code
- Integrate the developed module with rest of the system
- Provide support to others as per the capability
- Early detection of technical and project management risks and mitigation plans for the identified risks.
- Experience in embedded software development for HVAC control applications from concept through to production.
- Experience in UML, code analysis tools.
- Working knowledge on IBM Rational Tool chain; DNG, RTC, RQM etc.