- Advertisement -
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Technically involved in design, development, testing and commissioning of PLC Based Automation System, including Hardware and Software modules.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Engineer for PLC Controls, Automation
- Involvement in design, development, testing and commissioning of PLC Based Automation System, including Hardware and Software modules
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including sizing and optimizing
- Interface/calibration of Field Instrumentation
- Control/Parameterization of VFDs
- Technical support to the site execution team for installation, commissioning and testing
- On site testing and commissioning for baggage handling system
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Assets.
- Primary point of contact for report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Front ending Client
- Travelling to Site for implementation and to meet Customer
- Degree in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of Experience in PLC Controls, Automation
- Experience in Design, Development, Commissioning and Testing of small, mid and big size Automation System
- Experience in PLC Software programming – Step 7, TIA
- Knowledge in SCADA and plant visualization systems and software
- Experience in Interfaces like PLC – IT, PLC – other Control systems etc.
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols (Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of VFD/MCC control
- Knowledge of Field Instrumentation
- Well conversant with India and International Standards
- PLC and peripheral products knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Baggage, Material Handling System is an added advantage
- Proven working experience in project, retrofits, Automation domain.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software implementation and technologies, version management
- The position is a client facing role, candidate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and with the team.
- Oral and written communications skills must be excellent, in English
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- UG or PG in Instrumentation / Control / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
- Fluency in English