What are my responsibilities?
- Testing of SW for Healthcare Lab Diagnostics Applications.
- The work involves:
- Requirement analysis,
- Developing test specifications,
- Developing test automation scripts,
- Effort Estimation for V&V activities,
- Backend testing and
- Test documentation including test reports, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- 4-5 years of professional experience in SW V&V of software products (Windows and Web).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
Experience and skill set:
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing (knowledge of Test Complete preferrable)
- Designing efficient test specifications.
- Ability to understand XML messages
- Experience in validating Windows / web applications.
- Experience in Scrum.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Working Knowledge of POCT1A /HL7 is a plus.
- Programming knowledge in C#, VB Script
- Test case execution, defect logging and tracking
- Ability to analyze – Windows Event Log.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.