- Advertisement -
Location: Noida, UP
FAE / Application Support M/F
- Hand On experience on Firmware / Embedded software
- Knowledge and hand on Experience on using measuring equipment /Digital Scopes and Electronics Loads.
- Advertisement -
Technical support to design-in and promote Power and Analog products in India.(Includes Motor control , EV Charger ,SMPS, Lighting, Solar, UPS, Inverters..):
- To act as interface between customers RnD through TM and ST for all Power and Analog products in development stage.
- To initiate design-in activities at other customers by transferring the technical know-how and supporting Sales and Marketing teams
- “Technical reports sharing with customers, analysis reports and documentation on customer’s application specific to Power and Analog products, both for failures/issues as well new designs:
- Hand on Experience on Analog and Power Semiconductor based Systems – AC/DC,DC/DC ,DC/AC & Motor control Topologies. Hands on experience on basic offline topologies like Flyback, Forward ,PFC & Resonant converters.
- Experience as application engineer in Semiconductor Industry would be added advantage, Knowledge of PCB lay outing and guidelines
- To create technical or design guidelines for customers
- To create technical articles for Sales/Marketing promotion
- To drive for Patents for new products or applications
- To draft out application notes and technical articles
- Generating/modifying existing demo boards applicable for the region.
- Developing New Demo boards along with competence Center
- Translating application notes suitable for the regions language.
- Continuous contact with pilot customer R&D, marketing teams, and Divisions
- Cooperating with Sales and Marketing in terms of general requirements.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who can work in Cross cultural environment
Experience level required
- English (3- Advanced)
- Hindi (3- Advanced)