Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As a member of the technical team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA success by helping customers deploy Tessent solutions efficiently. This is a challenging position that will assist in growing Tessent business in India. You will work closely with customers as well as engineering and account teams worldwide.
We make real what matters!
This is your role
- You’ll be a part of a highly skilled team for growing customer satisfaction in Tessent tools by helping them successfully deploy ATPG, MBIST, BSCAN, TK, LBIST, SSN, IJTAG, MM & DIAGNOSIS solutions.
- You’ll closely work with customers with varying design styles and methodologies to architect the most effective technical solutions including custom work arounds, scripts, flows etc.
- You’ll provide expert advice and contribute to technical campaigns in all regions.
Collaborate with account team in growing the business by increasing adoption of Siemens EDA technologies at customers.
- You’ll identify and qualify potential new business opportunities and work with account teams to create effective engagements with customers.
- Work collaboratively with customer support engineers, account, and engineering teams to successfully deploy Tessent products and services.
- We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with more than 1 year experience in DFT implementation/verification for logic test.
- Your strong knowhow in RTL design, verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems would give an advantage.
- You’ve deep understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures including one or more areas of scan based test, Memory BIST, ATPG with Compression, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1).
- You possess deep knowledge of VLSI design, HDL Synthesis, VLSI Testing and design for testability.
- You have phenomenal communication and program management skills and hands-on experience with latest DFT technology. You are a Self-starter with ability to operate independently & bring-in collective experience within Mentor to develop solutions to complex problems.